Mini-Golf Hours: (Weather Dependent)
Saturday, April 3 OPEN 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Sunday, April 4 OPEN 10:00AM – 6:00PM
The Skyscraper is Closed for the Season
Timber Falls Adventure Park has been in operation for many years. We have never been through a pandemic, but have survived just about everything else. We have been able to use our vast amount of experience to develop a plan we are confident will keep both our employees and customers safe. We have spent time combining social distancing and sanitation recommendations with our everyday business practices. We have doubled our efforts and taken extra precautions not only to protect everyone during transactions but also while they are out on the golf course. We are ready and fully prepared to open Timber Falls Adventure Park while remaining diligent in protecting our customers and employees using the following guidelines:
- We encourage you to play golf with household members only. If friends from a separate household are joining your game, we recommend staying 6 feet apart during the game.
- All touchable areas of the front desk will be sanitized after each group of customers makes a purchase including payment equipment and countertops.
- When the group is ready to play, they will receive a fully sanitized club. Balls will be kept in back and handed out to avoid being touched by multiple people. If the club is the incorrect size it will not be returned to the rack until it has been fully sanitized.
- Employees may delay the start of each group to avoid a back-up on the courses. If the park is busy, each group will be assigned a certain course to play to avoid exceeding capacity on an individual course. Groups must leave at least one full hole between themselves and the group in front of them
- Once finished, the balls drop into a bucket and will be retrieved by employees and fully sanitized before they may be used again.
- The customer will return clubs to the designated used-club area, employees will fully sanitize clubs before they can be used for another group.
- Restrooms will be sanitized regularly throughout the day. This includes wiping all handles and touchable surfaces.
- Employees will take payment from customers from behind a desk, 6 feet away.
- All employees will be temperature checked and screened for symptoms before each shift.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available throughout the park.
- Signs have been placed throughout the park to remind customers and employees of social distancing. This includes floor decals demonstrating a 6-foot distance as well as signs on fences and railings.
Timber Falls Miniature Golf is an exciting course that will entertain all ages! Our courses are challenging enough for adults yet enjoyable for children…This is not your average miniature golf course! Find us at the intersection of Stand Rock Road and Broadway, at the Wisconsin River Bridge, just minutes walking distance from beautiful Downtown Wisconsin Dells. We also have a small petting zoo, and a large picnic pavilion, that overlooks the park, and is perfect for large gatherings. Bring your own picnic and stay for the day!
54 HOLES OF MINIATURE GOLF, TAKE A SWING TODAY!